maandag 24 november 2014

Cardabilities #111: "Season's Greetings!"

Ok, I'm still trying to get familiar again with scrapbooking and cardmaking and what better way is there than looking up Cardabilties.
Here's the 111th sketch...


...and this is what I've done with it...

 photo CA111_zps4a6f2a58.jpg
Supplies: cardstock, Pion Design's "Waiting for Santa II", Floral Embelishments by Petaloo, stamps by Hero Arts and Inkadinkado, Tattered Angels' Glimmer Mist, Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz "Gold", embossing powder, tule.

I used some different colors than what I would normally use, so that alone was a challenge for me.
 photo CA111-2_zps0d63c0ad.jpg


As always, I like to know what you think of it. Until next time!

Toodles,

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Na de prachtige canvas nu ook een schitterend kaartje gemaakt,. Mooie uitwerking van de sketch Jolanda en mooi ook dat plaatje met de engeltjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jolande, so nice to see you, such a beautiful card, thank you for joining in with us over at Cardabilities.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Karan,
      Nice to see you. How have you been?
      I've picker up cardmaking and scrapbooking again, so you'll be seeing me around.

      Verwijderen
  3. Beautiful uses of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So Beautiful card! Thank you for play with us. Cardabilities

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...