Now this project has been laying finished on my desk for a small week or so. I just had to wait some, before I could put it on my blog.
On my surch for what paper to use I stuck on Pion Design "Studio of Memories". Now this is my all time favorite Pion Design collection, I just didn't now I still had some left. But lucky me...
(click to enlarge)
The frame shape was cut out of the different papers. Then I stamped only the light colored paper and started tearing it up, inked the edges glued it to the other paper and took out the sewing machine.
Every here and there I put some crackle paint on the edges.
Now sometimes I dry the crackle paint with the heatgun, but I think it crack's better when you let it dry naturally. That's why I put the crackle paint on just before I had to go to work.
Some of the crackle paint was inked, other parts weren't.
After embellishing it, I glued it to the frame.
Checked it to see if it needed some more cracklepaint or ink on the edges and that's it.
It's been quite a while since I had so much fun being creative and I love the outcome.
Have a great day!